Ticker

Header Ads Widget

The Last Flight


the last flight - everythinggospel1.blogspot.com


Today was the first day I saw the inscription in an ambulance. It says “ The Last Flight", with cold shivers and goose bumps running all over my body, I remembered once again that there is a last flight for you and I.

Over the years, we all have the opportunity to book our flight and get the tickets by ourselves but when this inevitable last flight comes through our whether it is our favorite transit or not, whether we are in good terms with the driver or not, whether the vehicle is up to our taste or not.

We no longer have a choice, at that time, we are at the mercy of the living ones, whether our enemies or friends, whether or with body odour🥴, we must comply to their decisions.

That is why our fathers of faith wrote a true hymn saying: Only remembered by the works we have done, what works will you be remembered for?. We shall all give account of whatever we do on earth, whether good or bad.

Why am I writing this instead of a new month message? A neighbor that occupies the first stair of our yard gave up the ghost around 3 to 4am this morning. She saw August 1st but couldn't give account of what it looks like now, She is gone and gone forever. Her children shouted her title name but she couldn't reply as usual 😭😭 because her spirit has been separated from the moulded body.

The body she cherish so much couldn't help her from death, her body yielded to the faithful servant “Death". It is written: “ It is appointed unto a man once to die, after that judgement comes". Her own Jesus came this morning.

Am I afraid to die? No. My only fear and prayer is not to meet my Jesus unprepared. This is a new month, make your best out of it knowing fully that there is a last flight for all human being. This is the best time to accept that gospel you've been hearing since your lifetime on earth.

Make out of this the best you can. I don't have a right over your choice, but I do have a say to it.

PS: My new month wish and prayer for you my lovely pumpkins and dearly beloved guys🥰 is that you all will not meet your LAST FLIGHT unprepared. HAPPY NEW MONTH MY LOVES, I love you and you know that.

©️ Felix Chinecherem Victory
®️ Pricelesssoul

#LastFlight
#NewMonthNugget
#whengodhelpsalady

Post a Comment

0 Comments