Ticker

Header Ads Widget

Change How You See And See How You Change


change how you see and see how you change - everythinggospel1.blogspot.com



I was counseling a lady who thinks she was possessed and had spiritual issues a while back. Subsequent to paying attention to all that she said, I told her then that there was nothing wrong with her. I encouraged her to return home and enjoy herself in light of the fact that she had no issues.

The best thing this lady did then was to begin staying away from me. She was an extremely rich lady and I might have exploited her ignorance to drain her dry yet what will it benefit me in the event that I do as such?

As indicated by her, she said she had 4 female children. Said at whenever she is pregnant, she used to dream where an elderly person used to appear to her, and when she sees this lady, she will bring forth a girl child in spite of the scan which could have said she is pregnant for a male child.

She said her second and third girls should have been boys however the soul changed them in the belly

Then, her husband gave her another opportunity to either give him a male child or he may be compelled to go out to get the child from another woman.

He threatened her with a subsequent spouse and that was where I came into the picture. She wanted us to pray so the lady that used to change her male kids in the dream will be killed so she can birth a male kid so her significant other will not go out to wed another spouse.

I told her then that

1. Female kids are favors from God and one female kid can do what 10 children could possibly do whenever raised in like manner

2. That nobody can change a pregnancy from male to female. Those suspicions are deception. I likewise cited Jeremiah where the Bible says before we were framed , he knew us. I encouraged her to eradicate such mentality from her thinking faculty

3. I encouraged her to stop hopping from one altar onto the next, one stream to another and one prayer house to another, searching for what isn't searching for her. This lady has done forfeits and visited places she shouldn't visit only for the sole point of getting a male child. Besides different spices she has taken for purging of her womb and other bounty gibberish

4. I likewise told her that assuming that they were so mad for a male kid, they should either adopt or she ought to let the spouse go get the male child outside as he said, since he is the provider of male kids.

I told her not to fall in for that subsequent spouse extorting on the grounds that such is a weapon her better half will use against her. He ought to go to hel*l if he has any desire to go wed a woman who will birth him a child since he isn't okay with her delightful little girls. Who cares kwanu

I directed such countless statements toward her that I can't remember. The point was for her to go take care of her exquisite girls. I guaranteed her that the women will do ponders when they grow. I told her she had no issue. Madam, return home and live in your life; I told her.

This lady was so disappointed in my answer. She returned home scowling and began keeping away from me before we lost contact.

Like I said previously, what a large portion of you view as spiritual problems or curses are really not so much as an issue in the first place. That lady already had the mentality that she was cursed and one old wicked soul used to change the sêx of her children.


If you have the kind of mentality that woman has, please know that nothing will change until you change your mindset

Someone said "transformation is a thinking thing" you are transformed by the renewal of your mind

Hope this makes sense

Have something to say?

Drop it in the comments section

Post a Comment

0 Comments