Ticker

Header Ads Widget

How Are You


how are you - everythinggospel1.blogspot.com




This is one question that is asked by many every day, hour, minute and second.
The general response we get from this question is “I'm fine”.

Suddenly, you hear that he or she committed suicide and left a heartfelt note to back up and give a solid reason why the individual took his or her life.

But hold on...!

Didn’t you ask the person some minutes before the incident occurred how the person was doing, suddenly the question you will ask yourself is “why didn’t she or he open up to me?”

Kai!!! The Devil is a liar! Don’t allow him to use your mental health for a soccer field!

Most times the reasons for such evil acts could be depression, insecurities, rejection, etc, which solutions can be given by the help of the Holy Spirit to rebuke such evil spirits!
And please, if the Holy Spirit lays it in your heart to know how someone is doing, persist to know in prayers!

But no!!! The spirit shuts the mouth of such an individual and turns the promises of God towards that person to be a scam, if the individual doesn’t open up in time to seek help from the brethren may swallow those lies and it will immediately start corrupting the seeds planted by God in such individual!

Listen to me beloved! The Devil is a Liar, that’s his nature and the purpose of that nature is to steal, kill and destroy the fruits of the Holy Spirits and make you feel less of who you are in Christ! (John 8:44 EASY, John 10:10 KJV)
Just as Christ loves you which is His nature, and gave Himself for you, it’s an insult to yield to the lies and deceits the Devil cooks daily to feed you! (Ephesians 5:25c KJV)

Now I’ve come to tell you this under God:
🔥You are not alone!
🔥You are more than enough!
🔥You are the righteousness of Christ made manifest!
🔥The Devil has no place in me, my destiny and my future!
🔥I do not listen to the devices of the Devil, because they are all lies!
🔥I am the image of YAHWEH!
🔥God is very much happy and pleased with what I’m becoming in and through Him!
🔥Because of me the Devil was defeated shamefully!
🔥I see God taking me to where I’m supposed to be!
🔥I love Jesus and the life He has given to me!
🔥Jesus loves me, seriously!❤️❤️❤️

Please, if you need to take a break from a lot of things to rewind and make yourself happy with everything positive, PLEASE DO! (3 John 1:2 EASY)

Hallelujah!🙌🏾

#WIN✊🏾
#WEDNESDAYINFORMATIVENUGGET✍🏾
#ALADYHELPEDBYGOD🙇🏾‍♀️

Post a Comment

0 Comments