Ticker

Header Ads Widget

[Album Release] Imisi | Sola Allyson


Imisi, 10 album by sola allyson


Dynamic and spirit filled Nigerian music minister Sola Allyson releases her 10th studio album.

Sola Allyson has been a sensational music minstrel is delighted to announce her latest album, which is the 10th in her illustrious music career that sprangs over decades.

Listen to her below


Let your soul be fed, pure, wholesome.

Available on major digital platforms.

It is my 10th Album.😊🙇

Through the journeys, many bends navigated, I became and still becoming, yet tall my gait is, to receive from that light Place, for me, for you, for my world, distant and near.

ÌMÍSÍ further affirms that The Breath Is real!

May spirits absorb This Breath. May souls be refreshed with The Breath. May our lives be evident of That Breath!

You,
Be blessed
Be helped
Allow The Breath
Help abounds

Deeper it gets
Higher I go
The journey, far
Still far, the journey
But then, ÌMÍSÍ á pọ̀ síi!

#Yóòdáa!💚

Minister Sola Allyson has been a blessing to millions of souls worldwide over the years and this album isn't anything less

Be blessed as you listen


©Everything Gospel

Post a Comment

0 Comments